Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Christmas??

Hello friends! Yes, I have 2 Christmas projects for you today. It's my turn to be a featured design team member at Getting Cricky, along with my awesome DT sister, Jessie. We are showcasing a Christmas-themed stamp set, so it was time for me to get in the spirit!


SIZE:  6.5"
CRICUTExpression & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Artiste"
PAPERDebbie Mumm & Colorbok
INKStudio G chalk  "Real Red"
OTHERJolee's embellishment




SIZE:  A2
CRICUTImagine
CARTRIDGE:  "Enjoy The Seasons"
PAPER Core'dinations white cardstock, Recollections "Jingle Bells" paper pad
INKStudio G chalk "Real Red", VersaColor "Umber"
OTHER Stickles "Frosted Lace", "Lime Green", "Candy Cane"; CTMH Liquid Glass


For both projects I used this mini stamp set by K Andrew Designs....

Sweet Wishes


Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate each & every one of you! 

-Diana :)

2 comments:

  1. super cute projects love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is begining to look a lot like Christmas... when it is 100 degrees outside! Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete