Friday, November 23, 2012

Kick Off Your Shoes!

Hello friends! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all! I hope it was yummy & wonderful! I'm sure you will all agree with me that we are truly so blessed in this beautiful country of ours. I'm so grateful to have so many relatives around & to be able to see the ones who don't live close by, during this festive time of year.

This is a quick post to share some signs I made for our guest house. We recently had one of our guest houses completely remodeled & we had guests in it this week for the first time. So, I made these 2 cute little signs to put up by each of the main entrances. I made them in a winter theme, which will give me an excuse to make new ones each season. Like I need an excuse to craft!.....





SIZE:  6 x 8"
CRICUTExpression & Gypsy
CARTRIDGE:  "Songbird"
PAPERCore'dinations cardstock, DCWV "The Winter Matstack"
PUNCHMartha Stewart "Aspen Snowflake"
INKVersaMagic "Platinum Planet"
OTHER:  snowflake embellishments from my stash

**********************

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Sending BIG holiday love to everyone!!

-Diana :)

3 comments:

  1. Your signs are cute, so hopefully everyone reads them and abids by your rule. I like the font and colors you chose.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am booking a weekend at your ranch and taking my shoes off and not leaving! Love the little sweet reminder my friend!

    ReplyDelete