Sunday, September 8, 2013

Birthday Pop-Up Card

Hello my fellow crafty peeps! I hope you are all having a wonderfully fabulous weekend! It's been pretty warm here - 93° today - but bearable, so I'm not complaining :)  Today's card is one I made for my daughter-in-law, Kayla's birthday. I had to wait until she received it before I could post it, lol. Anyway, I used my new card kit from Jinger Adams, which I purchased from HSN recently. It is such a fun kit! The only bummer about these pop-up cards is that they're really hard to photograph well. I did the best I could but it truly does look much better in person. You'll just have to take my word for it :) ....


Front
 

Inside - flat




Inside - upright

SIZE:  5 x 6"
CRICUTExpression & Gypsy
CARTRIDGES:  "Elegant Edges" & "Don Juan"
PAPERJinger Adams
STAMPCTMH "Joyful Birthday Occasions" set
INKCTMH Exclusive Inks "Desert Sand"
OTHERJinger Adams cupcake embellishment, Fiskars Paper Edgers "Victorian", Martha Stewart pearls, rhinestones from my stash, Sakura pen

**********************

Challenges:

DL.ART -  Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge, anything goes
Paper Playtime -  Challenge #18, use 3 different papers
Little Scrap Pieces -  Fun Friday Linky Party, anything goes
Happy Campers -  Challenge #21, use a stamp
Seize The Birthday -  Birthday theme
Pink Cricut -  Link Up Tuesday, anything goes
Cute Card Thursday -  Challenge #285, "Pretty In Pink"
Red Carpet Studio -  Challenge #52, anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #96, anything goes
5 Simple Things -  Inspire Me Fridays #119, anything goes
Totally Gorjuss -  Challenge #200, anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges -  Challenge #202, flowers & pearls

**********************

Thank you so much for visiting me! I hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!

-Diana :)

9 comments:

  1. Sweeeet!
    very cool design Diana & lovin' the bling!
    Thanks so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card. Love the pretty colours and the added bling is perfect!. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty, Diana Lynn! I love the bright fun colors and you're super creative too. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your sweet creation in our challenge this week, and PLEASE join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderfully creative art and hope that you're having a very blessed week!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Diana!! I love the colors, papers and all of the bling!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use 3 Different Papers' challenge at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the bling on the cute cupcakes. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card design, it looks gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shaped card love the cupcakes and bling-thanks for joining us at Happy Campers
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Diana Thanks for the inspiration I need to start doing some fun things like this I love the cut. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete