Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Spring!

Hello my crafty comrades! I hope you are all having a lovely week. We got some much needed rain here in Northern Cali, which was doubly awesome because I love the rain! Sunshine is nice but rain is my thing. However, I do love a good girly froo-froo Spring card. Today's card was made sans Cricut, if you believe that nonsense! I felt like doing something different. I even made my own background paper!




SIZE:  A2
PAPERCTMH cardstock "White Daisy"
STAMP SETSEcho Park "Happy Little Moments"; My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments"
INKVersaMagic chalk ink "Pixie Dust", "Sea Breeze", "Aloe Vera"
RIBBONDoodlebug Boutique Trims
OTHERFiskars Paper Edgers & corner rounder; Doodlebug Boutique Buttons; Pebbles Candy Dots "Crystal White"; 3M foam tape


**********************


Challenges:

DL.ART -  April Linky Challenge; anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces -  Saturday Linky Party; anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays -  Challenge #197; anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  Challenge #178; anything goes


**********************


Thank you for hangin' out with me & have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Saw your card on PTT! Very Pretty!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Diana! This is SO cute. I love butterflies, and you've done such a sweet job with this. THank you SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us. It's always a joy to have you play along, and I can't thank you enough. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon. I always look forward to your visits.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. You are most welcome to share this lovely card in the following challenge where it would be just perfect:
    Really Reasonable Ribbon - Thing With Wings (Plus Ribbon)
    http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

    I hope you will join us there as well. I know our DT there would also love seeing this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete